- This event has passed.
23 October 2014 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
The Low Carbon Contracts Company and EMR Settlement Services Provider held a supplier-focused event on the implementation on CFD.
What is this event about?
This event provided an opportunity for suppliers to get the latest updates on Supplier Obligation Forecasting Model (SOFM), to learn about the advances on our transparency tool and to gain feedback from the expert working groups.
We will also reported on the completion and design of the Settlement System and held a number of working sessions and gave you a chance to have your say and to ask any questions you had about the process.
What did the event cover?
The following was covered:
- CFD Scheme Status Update
- Setting Supplier Obligation Interim Rate and Reserve
- EMR Settlement Services
- Settlement System – Progress update
- EMR Interfaces
- Consultation – A proposed approach for calculating suppliers demand
- Issue of Reserve Payment Notices
- DECC Consultation on the CFD Supplier Obligations
- What is coming up?
- Transparency Tool- Breakout session
- Settlement- Breakout session
Where can I get more information?
If you have any questions please mail [email protected].