Who we are
EMR Settlement Limited (EMRS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Elexon Limited, which was set up in March 2014, after Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS), recognised Elexon having the experience and capabilities to be the EMR Settlement Services Provider. BEIS saw the similarities between the data, systems and processes that successfully operate under the BSC and those required for Contracts for Difference (CfD) and Capacity Market (CM).
WP35 – CM Applicant Capacity Provider Credit Cover Process
- 16 November 2021 – deadline for Applicants who received a Conditional Prequalified status on Prequalification Results Day.
- 14 December 2021 – deadline for Applicants who received a Conditional Prequalified status following Tier 1 Disputes.
Reminder: Metering Pathways & Data Submission Requirements for 2021/22 Delivery Year
A reminder for Capacity Providers in preparation for the start of the 2021/22 Delivery Year. Electricity Settlement Company (ESC) need Capacity Providers to have setup their Metering Pathways with EMRS by the 30 September 2021.
EMRS receives metered volumes from three different Metering Pathways:
- Balancing Mechanism Units (BMU)
- Supplier Settlement (MPAN) via a Half Hourly Data Aggregators (HHDA)
- Capacity Provider must contact their respective Supplier to establish the data flows.
- Self-submission CSV (Balancing Services and Bespoke)
- Uses a defined CSV format to upload data into the EMR Settlement System via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) account with EMRS. Contact EMRS to setup an SFTP account.
BMU and MPAN data is submitted in accordance with the BSC Settlement Calendar and this calendar is available on the ELEXON Portal. For more information, please see WP195 – Capacity Market and CFD Metered Data.
Are you a…?
You will be able to find key information to support you for both CfD and CM schemesView More