Webinar: A focused session on Capacity Market MeteringPosted on:
EMR Delivery Body, Electricity Settlements Company (ESC) and EMR Settlement Limited (EMRS) are hosting a webinar on Wednesday 13 December 2017 from 11:00 to 12:00 to help Capacity Providers prepare to go through the required Metering processes prior to the start of Delivery Year.
This session is aimed at:
- Applicants wishing to obtain a Capacity Agreement at Auction for the T-1 for the Delivery Year 2018/19
- Capacity Providers who were awarded a Capacity Agreement at Auction for the T-4 for the Delivery Year 2018/19 with New Build/Refurbishing and Unproven DSR CMUs
- Capacity Providers who were awarded a Capacity Agreement at Auction for the T-4 for the Delivery Year 2019/20 with Existing CMUs (Generating and Interconnector) and Proven DSR CMUs
This webinar will provide you with a better understanding of:
- Recent Capacity Market Rules changes to the Metering Statement submission and Metering Test Certificate deadlines
- Process for Metering Assessments
- Metering Statements: Tips to get through the process first time
- Site Audits: What is the process?
The associated timescales for these activities will be captured. The webinar will also provide an opportunity for Capacity Providers to ask questions.
To be able to participate in the Capacity Market, all Capacity Providers must have a Metering System installed compliant with the Capacity Market Regulations and Rules. Capacity Providers will need to be able to demonstrate this through the Metering Assurance processes.