EMRS, on behalf of Electricity Settlements Company (ESC), will be issuing to Suppliers a schedule of their monthly Capacity Market Credit Cover requirements and Supplier Charge for the upcoming 2020/21 Delivery Year on 31 July 2020.
The schedule contains the following:
- A Supplier’s Credit Cover requirements;
- Monthly deadlines for provision of Credit Cover; and
- A Supplier’s monthly Supplier Charges.
EMRC219 includes the following:
- How Credit Cover and the Supplier Charge are calculated;
- Key dates you need to be aware of for Credit Cover and the Supplier Charge; and
- What is included in the 2020/21 Delivery Year?
Please see below some key dates. Click on the image to enlarge.