Together with the Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) we are hosting an event for new Suppliers, aiming to provide an overview of the Electricity Market Reform programme and outline the different roles and responsibilities of the delivery bodies.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the Electricity Market Reform (EMR)
- Overview of the different roles and responsibilities of the EMR delivery bodies
- Key dates in the Capacity Market (CM) and Contracts for Difference (CFD) schemes
- An introduction to the LCCC forecasting team
- Supplier Charges and calculations
- What you will receive from EMRS
When? Thursday 3 December 2015, at 10.00
Where? ELEXON, 4th Floor, 350 Euston Rd, London, NW1 3AW
Places will primarily be given to new Suppliers, but if you are an existing Supplier wishing to attend you can also register through the link above. For further information about this event, please email [email protected].