- This event has passed.
19 October 2023 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Together with National Grid Delivery Body and ESC, EMRS are hosting a webinar to support Capacity Providers with their preparations for the winter period.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Notification channels for a System Stress Event and the triggers for a Capacity Market Notice
- Capacity Providers Obligations if a System Stress has occurred
- Relevant Balancing Services and Relevant Interruptions
- Capacity Volume Register (CVR)
- Activities associated with Volume Reallocation
- An update on Mock System Stress Event Reporting (this is an email to exercise to Capacity Providers)
We want to particularly encourage the attendance of Capacity Providers that are new to the Capacity Market, as well as individuals that would be required to support activities should a Stress Event occur. We also welcome those who would like a refresher on the above topics.
This will also be an opportunity to ask any questions you may have to the following organisations:
- Capacity Market Delivery Partners (including National Grid Electricity System Operator)
- Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body (EMR DB)
- Electricity Settlements Company (ESC)
- EMR Settlement (EMRS)
In preparation for this webinar, we also recommend for attendees to have looked through G18 – CM Stress Event Guide to support any content covered during the session.
Please register for the webinar here.
- 19 October 2023
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Event Category: