- This event has passed.
29 June 2016 9:45 am – 2:00 pm
We’ve issued EMRC74 to inform Suppliers of the next dates for the ‘Introduction to EMR arrangements’ event that the Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) and EMR Settlement Limited (EMRS) will be holding.
These events will introduce new Suppliers to both Contracts for Difference (CFD) and the Capacity Market (CM). Suppliers who have recently entered the electricity market or individuals from existing Suppliers that are new to EMR are welcome to attend these events.
What will these sessions cover?
- Overview of EMR
- Overview of the different roles and responsibilities of the EMR delivery bodies
- Key dates in the CFD and CM schemes
- An introduction to the LCCC forecasting team
- Supplier chargers and calculations
- What you will receive from EMRS
When? Thursday 21 April 2016 and Wednesday 29 June 2016, from 9.45 to 14.00.
What material can I read in advance of attending?
If you haven’t attended any previous Supplier event, we’d suggest you familiarise yourself with material we’ve presented previously. The material is available on our website; we hope you find it useful.