The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) and EMRS held an event for Suppliers on Thursday 3 December 2015 which provided an overview of the Electricity Market Reform, the different roles and responsibilities of the EMR Delivery Partners. The presentation material is available, the agenda and presentation slides for those that weren’t able to attend the event.
- For more information about Energy Intensive Industries (EII) please see the guidance document on the LCCC website, although this is likely to change subject to the outcome of State Aid approval which is currently pending.
- LCCC and EMRS are waiting on the outcome of the current Ofgem consultation before we publish more guidance on Green Excluded Electricity.
- LCCC publish details of all the contracts we currently manage. These are held in the publically accessible CFD Register on our website.
- To access the Transparency Tool, please register as a Supplier on the LCCC website. You will then be able to access the Transparency Tool area which provides information about how the forecasts have been generated.
- Supplier Obligation Regulations can be found here for you reference.
- Two consultations you might be interested in, although they have now closed, are the Contracts for Difference Supplier Obligation: Improving efficiency & transparency and Low Carbon Contracts Company and Electricity Settlements Company operational costs 2016/17