This event will introduce new Suppliers to both Contracts for Difference (CFD) and Capacity Market (CM) schemes. Suppliers who have recently entered the electricity market or individuals from existing Suppliers that are new to EMR are welcome to attend.
What will this session cover?
- Overview of the Electricity Market Reform
- The different roles and responsibilities of the EMR Delivery Partners
- CFD Supplier Obligation Forecasting Model
- Details each Supplier payment and calculations for CFD and CM
- Captures the exemptions Energy Intensive Industries and Green Excluded Electricity
- Credit Cover requirements for Suppliers for CFD and CM
- What is backing data and how to understand it?
How do I register? To register please email email@example.com confirming which date you’d wish to attend.
What material can I read in advance of attending? If you haven’t attended any previous Supplier events, we suggest you familiarise yourself with the EMRS Guidance and the Supplier Stakeholder pages on our website. We hope you find it useful.
If you have any questions about this events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7380 4333.