- This event has passed.
19 November 2014 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
This Stakeholder Event focused on generators to support them in preparations for Contracts for Difference (CFD). This event was held together with the Low Carbon Contracts Company, Delivery Body and EMR Settlement Services Provider.
The agenda for the event comprised of updates on the processes for submitting sealed bids, contract allocation and generator settlement, along with a demonstration of the transparency tool to be used in support of setting the supplier obligation rate and reserve. Here is a summary of the agenda from the day.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Sealed Bids (National Grid)
- Progress with Round 1, reminder of review process and future dates
- Overview of the allocation Rules
- Demonstration of sealed bid template and explanation of process for submission
- Next Steps following Contract Allocation (Low Carbon Contracts Company)
- Contract production
- Contract signing
- Next steps
- Generator Settlement (EMR Settlement Services Provider)
- How you’ll interface with the settlement system
- Participant in testing
- Invoices & backing data – signpost future event
- Forecasting (Low Carbon Contracts Company & LCP)
- Transparency Tool demonstration
The slides that were presented on the day are available here.
If you have any questions please mail [email protected].