We’ve now issued reserve payment notices to all licensed electricity suppliers, detailing the suppliers’ reserve payment amount and the interim levy rate for the first quarterly obligation period, which covers 1 April 2015 to 30 June 2015. Further details can be found in EMRC27, which covered the following:
- When did the LCCC determine the Total Reserve Amount and Interim Levy Rate?
- What is included within the reserve payment notice?
- What is used to calculate my reserve payment?
- What is the Reference Period used?
- Where did you send my reserve payment notice to?
- Where is the Supplier Obligation Forecasting Model (SOFM) – Transparency Tool located?
- Where can I locate the bank account details to pay the reserve payment amount?
- When is the reserve payment amount due?
- Where is the CFD Reserve Payment guidance located?
- Have any Frequently Asked Questions been published?
- Who do I contact if I have a query?
On Thursday 18 December we issued EMRC26 to confirm the Total Reserve Amount and Interim Levy Rate determined by the Low Carbon Contract Company (LCCC) and that we’d be shortly issuing the reserve payment notices.