We’ve issued EMRC68 to inform Suppliers, Capacity Provider and CFD Generator that we’ve updated a number of Working Practice documents. The documents relate to a variety of activities across Contracts for Difference (CFD) and Capacity Market (CM).
The updated Working Practices and participants impacted by these are as follows:
- WP022 – Applicant & Capacity Provider Registration – Capacity Providers
- WP025 – EMR Aggregation Rules – All EMR Participants
- WP031 – Amending EMR Party Details – All EMR Participants
- WP031/01 – EMR Party Details Amendment Form – All EMR Participants
- WP032 – CFD Further Conditions Precedent (Metering) – CFD Generators
- WP033 – CFD – Electrical Schematic Obligation – CFD Generators
- WP198 – EMR Site Testing Volumes and Selection Process – Capacity Providers and CFD Generators
The changes made to these documents are summarised in the amendment record at the start of each document.