Suppliers to receive Capacity Market Credit Cover and Supplier Charge schedule for the upcoming Delivery YearPosted on:
On the 27 July 2018 EMRS, on behalf of Electricity Settlements Company (ESC), will be issuing to Suppliers a schedule of their monthly Capacity Market Credit Cover requirements and Supplier Charge for the upcoming 2018/19 Delivery Year on 27 July 2018.
The schedule contains the following:
- A Supplier’s Credit Cover requirements;
- Monthly deadlines for provision of Credit Cover; and
- A Supplier’s monthly Supplier Charges.
EMR Circular 163 includes the following:
- How Credit Cover and the Supplier Charge are calculated;
- Key dates you need to be aware of for Credit Cover and the Supplier Charge; and
- What is included in the 2018/19 Delivery Year (the Aggregated Capacity and the Total Capacity Provider payments)?