How will we support CFD Generators with EMR Settlement?
We will interact with you in providing support and guidance via the following methods:
- Stakeholder events (together with the Low Carbon Contracts Company and the EMR Delivery Body)
- EMRS website, including Working Practices, Guidance, EMR Circulars
- Queries via email at email@example.com or telephone 020 7380 4333
For those who have been successful in being offered a CFD Agreement and have signed with the LCCC, our interaction will commence once you have met the Initial Conditions Precedent as specified in the contract. In our first contact with you we will ask you to complete the CFD Generation Registration Form.
What is the CFD Generation Registration Form?
This form will confirm the following information:
- Company registered details (Name, Address, Company Number)
- EMR Party ID
- Primary company email address
- Bank account details
- Authorised contacts and users
- Interface to be used in sending backing data
These details enable us to undertake our operational activities regarding settlement, in issuing communications, invoices and backing data. Also, it supports us in establishing the appropriate controls for when requests are made to change registration details so that we can ensure that we are dealing with the authorised contacts in such instances.
What documents are relevant to me?
Related Working Practices
- WP1- Overview of EMR Settlement
- WP2- CFD Private Network Meter Commissioning, Proving and Calibration Tests
- WP3- EMR Trading Disputes & Non- Compliances
- WP7- CFD Green Excluded Energy
- WP24- CFD Settlement: Required Information
- WP25- EMR Aggregation Rules
- WP31- Amending EMR Party Details
- WP32- CFD Further Conditions Precedent (Metering)
- WP33- CFD Electrical Schematic Obligation
- WP41- Late Payment Procedure
- WP43- CFD Generator Collateral
- WP133- EMR Metering Disputes Resolution Procedure
- WP134- CFD Metering Technical Assurance
- WP195- Capacity Market and CFD Metered Data
- WP198- EMR Site Testing Volumes and Selection Process
Related Guidance you might find helpful:
- G4- EMR Settlement Authorisations
- G8- Contracts for Difference Metering