On the 30 September 2015 we issued to Suppliers a Reserve Payment Notice, detailing the Total Reserve Amount, the Supplier’s Reserve Payment and the Interim Levy Rate for the quarterly obligation period, which covers 1 January 2016 to 31 March 2016.
EMRC61 provides further details on the following:
- What is the Interim Levy Rate and Total Reserve Amount?
- What is used to calculate my Reserve Payment?
- What is the reference period used?
- When is the Reserve Payment invoiced?
- Where is the CFD Reserve Payment guidance document located?
- When does the CFD Supplier credit cover requirement commence?