Following the invoicing of the first monthly Settlement Costs Levy payment for the Capacity Market the Electricity Settlements Company (ESC) has now published the non-payment register. We have issued EMRC44 which also answers the following questions:
- Why is a non-payment register being published?
- Where is the non-payment register published?
- Will any materiality limit be applied to the non-payment register?
- When is late payment interest applied to non-payments?
- What late payment interest is applied to non-payments?
We’ve communicated about the Settlement Costs Levy notice and invoice being issued to Suppliers for the Capacity Market via EMRC39.