This event is taking place at EMRS’s offices from 09:30 to 14:00 and will introduce new Suppliers to Contracts for Difference (CFD) and Capacity Market (CM) schemes. Suppliers who have recently entered the electricity market or individuals from existing Suppliers that are new to EMR are welcome to attend.
What will this session cover?
- Overview of the Electricity Market Reform
- The different roles and responsibilities of the EMR Delivery Partners
- CFD Supplier Obligation Forecasting Model
- Details each Supplier payment and calculations for CFD and CM
- Credit Cover requirements for Suppliers for CFD and CM
How do I register?
Please email [email protected] confirming that you would like to register.
What material can I read in advance of attending?