We are fully aware some of our customers are experiencing issues receiving emails from ourselves. This includes the following mailboxes:
Plus, directly from specified individuals within the EMRS Department.
We are working to resolve this issue with our technical support and appreciate the inconvenience this may currently be causing. A couple of tips, which might help in the interim, are:
- Worth checking your Junk and/or Spam folders
- Where possible, please work with your IT support to ensure ‘emrsettlement.co.uk’ email addresses are ‘white listed’ and/or remove from ‘blacklist’.
While we are working to resolve this issue, we would like to highlight the following:
You can use My EMRS for the following activities:
- Submit Registration & Amendments
- View Party Details
- Download Party Data, this includes invoices and backing data
- Download Capacity Provider Metered Data
Our website might include the information you need:
- Please do check our ‘Publications’ webpage for Guidance, Working Practices and Inferface Definition documents.
- If you need the Settlement Calendar, Market Reference Prices, and Key Payment Figures please check the Settlement Data
- Stakeholder Support webpages might be helpful if you need supporting information on a particular process.
We will update this news item once we have more information to share.