Demonstrating Satisfactory Performance for 2021/22 Delivery Year
Electricity Settlement Company (ESC) and EMR Delivery Body and pleased to announce the improvement to the Satisfactory Performance Day (SPD) requirements for the 2021/22 Delivery Year. This is targeted to those Capacity Providers who are still to complete this requirement by 30 April 2022.
ESC will now publish a SPD Pass Report meaning Capacity Providers will not have to submit dates on the EMR DB Portal. If you have passed, your information will appear on the SPD Pass Report and therefore no further action will be required.
If your CMUs are not on the report it will be one of three reasons:
- CMU has not exceeded its AACO as per the SPD rules for the specific auction
- Data setup is not complete (Aggregation Rules, Metered Volume Data flows or another issue)
- We have not or cannot automate SPD process for the CMU type.
The table below explains in further detail what action you will be required to take depending on your type of CMU.
(Not required to submit via the EMR Portal)
(Will need to continue to submit SPD via the EMR Portal)
|Secondary Trading||Where the full or partial obligation is transferred for the entire Delivery Year||Where the full or partial obligation is not transferred for the entire Delivery Year|
If your CMU is within the automated process and you appear on the pass report no further action is required.
If your CMU is within the outstanding category and you do not appear on the pass report you will be required to follow the existing process to submit SPD dates onto the EMR DB portal and will need to follow the process outlined in the EMR Delivery Body Guidance: Satisfactory Performance Days Guidance v3.5
The automated SPD Pass Report will be published fortnightly for Capacity Providers to review their CMU pass status. The report is available now via on ESC website on the Capacity Market SPD Pass Report.
Though, it is worth all Capacity Providers understanding how the process will work for agreements in future Delivery Years.
Who do I contact?
To enable us to help you and to avoid any issues leading to delays in completing your Satisfactory Performance Day testing please engage with EMR Delivery Body and the Settlement Body:
- ESC contact email: [email protected] if you believe there is an issue with data in the SPD Pass Report or setup
- EMR Delivery Body: [email protected] if you need to query a CMU that is within the outstanding modelling category and following the existing process
- EMRS Service Desk: [email protected] for keeping EMRS informed if you are experiencing issues with your Metering Aggregation and, or Metered Volumes